Indian Coast Guard has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021
Posts: Yantrik / Navik 01/2022 Batch (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication)
- Navik General Duty GD – Candidates Who Have Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam with Physics / Mathematics as a Subject.
- Navik Domestic Branch DB – Candidates Who Have Passed Class 10 High School in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Yantrik – Candidates Who Have Passed Class 10 with Engineering Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication.
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- For Yantrik / Navik GD: Born between 01 February 2000 to 31 January 2004
- For Yantrik / Navik DB: Born between 01 April 2000 to 31 March 2004
- Minimum -18 Years
- Maximum – 22 Years
- Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit)- As Per Rule
- General / OBC / EWS – Rs. 250/-
- SC / ST – 0/-
- Payment will be made through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / E-Challan
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 02-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online & Fee payment: 16-07-2021
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.